Hello all

Reaction score
This will be the everything else page? As the big names all have their own pages.

Been selling off the oddball stuff. Sold a GDU byrd 3 days ago. Have a M2P up for sale too. I have 2.

Walkera? Any thoughts? I have been looking at buying one. No longer going to keep a bunch. No room. But I am keeping two for sure. And will rotate a third as the mood hits. Interested in different drones. Does not need to be current. Just different and functional.

Any thoughts? I am open to trying new stuff out. One of the coolest I owned was an older Zerotech. A great UAV.

Last edited:
This will be the everything else page? As the big names all have their own pages.

Been selling off the oddball stuff. Sold a GDU byrd 3 days ago. Have a M2P up for sale too. I have 2.

Walkera? Any thoughts? I have been looking at buying one. No longer going to keep a bunch. No room. But I am keeping two for sure. And will rotate a third as the mood hits. Interested in different drones. Does not need to be current. Just different and functional.

Any thoughts? I am open to trying new stuff out. One of the coolest I owned was an older Zerotech. A great UAV.

Why are you getting rid of the MP2?

I had 2. I bought a second to get a smart controller. I just sold the M2P with standard controller. But I love the M2P. It is my favorite drone.

Well that makes sense! Sorry didn’t read that you had two! I just picked an Autel Evo and I just love it! So awesome to fly! I’ve never flown a Mavic, they look awesome!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redelheit