4DRC-M1 Mark300

retiredCSPD

Reaction score
I'm trying to see whether I should bother installing external antennas on this aircraft. What I've found so far is there are two antennas in the camera with the little stingers poking out. One antenna in the body of the drone. This drone has 5g. I'm thinking that both antennas in the camera is probably the 5g. Then I'm guessing at this point is the data port is the antenna on the drone. Now here is where I'm lost. On the controller there is only one antenna. That has to be the data antenna, right? I'm guessing there's only one antenna on the controller because the camera is exchanging video etc directly with the phone. Is my thought process correct? I'm uploading some pictures to see if that helps in understanding me. Any info is appreciated.20200426_215015.jpg20200426_210028.jpg20200426_210144.jpg

i doubt it will be 5g. more like 5.8ghz for the VTX (video) and 2.4ghz for the TX (radio transmitter). it may use wifi for the video. its hard to tell
Cheers

i doubt it will be 5g. more like 5.8ghz for the VTX (video) and 2.4ghz for the TX (radio transmitter). it may use wifi for the video. its hard to tell
Cheers
T
Cheers
I guess I should have clarified myself better. The wifi is 5g not 4g any longer. It's hard to find a 4g in new drones. Anyhow 5g at a frequency of, you're correct, 5.8ghz. I've decided to go with a 2.4ghz antenna on the aircraft and do nothing to the camera antennas. The antennas in the camera is for 5g wifi. I figure if I lose the video I would want to turn around anyhow. The external antenna on the aircraft would just about guarantee control enough to turn it around. I guess I'll see. Got the antennas for the transmitter and the bird coming this week. The one for the bird is a TrueRC Singularity 2.4ghz and the controller is a 2.4ghz Shapeshifter Selectable Gain. I've heard good things about both of them. Again thanks for your response. Take care and good health.

Reactions: Lachlan12787
DOES YOUR DRONE FLY BAD.THIS MARK 300 I HAVE IS TERRIBLE.CANNOT TRUST THIS DRONE.WILD FLYAWAYS AT RANDOM TIMES.SLUGGISH CONTROL.FLYS LIKE A BATHTUB FULL OF JELLO.ANYONE HAVE A NAME OR NUMBER INFO SO I CAN TALK TO SOMEONE.NOT PLEASED WITH THIS DRONE AT ALL.HAVE OTHER GPS DRONES THAT I FLY IN SAME PLACE WITH NO ISSUES.ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Cheers
I have one of these....it will not fly past 500 feet aprox. then stops like it hit a wall. Well I guess it kinda does. how can I remove this
How did you or did you have to

T

Saya rasa saya sepatutnya menjelaskan diri saya dengan lebih baik. Wifi 5g bukan 4g lagi. Sukar untuk mencari 4g dalam dron baharu. Bagaimanapun 5g pada kekerapan, anda betul, 5.8ghz. Saya telah memutuskan untuk menggunakan antena 2.4ghz pada pesawat dan tidak melakukan apa-apa pada antena kamera. Antena dalam kamera adalah untuk wifi 5g. Saya fikir jika saya kehilangan video, saya mahu berpatah balik. Antena luaran pada pesawat hanya akan menjamin kawalan yang cukup untuk mengubahnya. Saya rasa saya akan lihat. Mendapat antena untuk pemancar dan burung yang akan datang minggu ini. Yang untuk burung itu ialah TrueRC Singularity 2.4ghz dan pengawal ialah 2.4ghz Shapeshifter Selectable Gain. Saya telah mendengar perkara yang baik tentang mereka berdua. Sekali lagi terima kasih atas maklum balas anda. Jaga diri dan kesihatan yang baik.

Jadi seperti saya baru beli satu hari masuk hari kedua hndphone saya tidak boleh bersambung dengan kamera...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telrush