zino mini se

mistertheo

Reaction score
Hallo everyone , nice to be here. A month ago i got my first drone zino mini se. My previous expirience was with planes only but i havent flow for very long time.
While i was trying to get used to it i had a little crash wich means i hit a wall and the drone fell to the ground. The battery came off and on the radio i got a message says the propelers still running. I restart all but i got another two messages saying poor optical flow and calibrate accerelometer. Of cource now i test the optical flow but it doesnt respond and also the drone is not stable at all. I tried to google it in case i find any solution but no luck. Do i have any chance to fix it? Is anyone expirenced same problem?
Thanks

Do i have any chance to fix it?
I am sorry that you had a crash with your new drone. The Zino Mini se does not seem to be a big seller in the US and I cannot help you with your issues. I fly the DJI Mini 2 and have no experience with your drone. I did, however google your drone and found the Manufacturer's Web Page:

And on this web page and the your drone's web page, there is no listing for service of any kind so I do not know if there is any recourse there. They do list some vague reasons for exchanges and some nebulous language under the "MISCELLANEOUS" paragraph…

Hubsan offers some form of Care Refresh program to protect you in the event of a crash but I am guess you did not buy it…

But I am persistent it nothing else and I did find a listing of Hubson Repair Centers, none in the UK…

As a final thought, in the Sub-forums we have one dedicated to the Hubsan Drones, perhaps if you scan the posting there you might be able to find the help you need or a local repair center in the UK that might repair your drone.

Good Luck!

Reactions: GFields
I am sorry that you had a crash with your new drone. The Zino Mini se does not seem to be a big seller in the US and I cannot help you with your issues. I fly the DJI Mini 2 and have no experience with your drone. I did, however google your drone and found the Manufacturer's Web Page:

And on this web page and the your drone's web page, there is no listing for service of any kind so I do not know if there is any recourse there. They do list some vague reasons for exchanges and some nebulous language under the "MISCELLANEOUS" paragraph…

Hubsan offers some form of Care Refresh program to protect you in the event of a crash but I am guess you did not buy it…

But I am persistent it nothing else and I did find a listing of Hubson Repair Centers, none in the UK…

As a final thought, in the Sub-forums we have one dedicated to the Hubsan Drones, perhaps if you scan the posting there you might be able to find the help you need or a local repair center in the UK that might repair your drone.

Good Luck!
LoudThunder thank you very much for your time. Actually i was looking for something quite cheap with good futures cause to be honest i didnt want to destroy any Mavic. I used to be a very good R/C pilot {nitro engines} but i havent fly anything the last 10 years. So when the drone was facing me while piloting i confuse the left right stic and it hits a wall. Easy to happen after so long time. Still can fly the drone but it takes a lot of control to keep it on route. I am sure there is somebody out there fixing drones because i really like this craft. In case i find somebody i ll come with an update to inform you all.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

You might want to consider purchasing the new DJI Mini 4 Pro, or as the prices are dropping pick up the Mini 3 Pro.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Igwe3