I just bought the Ruko R111 FAA Compliant Remote ID Module for Drone with the 2-year Assurion Protection Coverage for $37.44…

LoudThunder

Reaction score
I just bought the Ruko R111 FAA Compliant Remote ID Module for Drone for $39.99 with a $5.00 discount coupon, now $34.99 and I included the 2-year Assurion Protection Coverage for $3.99 and it comes with Free shipping from Amazon… Total Price $41.43…

Now is 8:00 PM EST, 4:00 PM GMT, or 2000Z on 23 July 2024, just so you know how current this posting is…

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CYCBCZ9Q/

This is not an endorsement, just a notification…

Last edited:
That's a great price but Assurion is a horrible company. I've tried to make claims twice with Assurion. Once they sent me some repaired but used cellphone to replace my 2 hours old brand new $1200 Galaxy s24 ultra. The phone was glitchy and wouldn't connect to 5g ever. I sent that one back to be replaced. I put a secrete small unique mark on the phone and recorded its serial #. Sure enough, they sent the same crappy phone back to me. The other claim was for a laptop. They said I intentionally damaged the laptop (I didn't) and refused to cover it.

• Wow
Reactions: LoudThunder
Thank you, I have only had experience with SquareTrade about 4-years ago and it was wonderful... I chose to buy off Amazon, verses eBay or the Ruko home page was Amazon was on the only one to offer any policy... Since I had posted a question a couple of weeks ago asking if anyone had any experience swith this RID Module on this and several other web site and it is aparently too new to have any custoer base and I did not receive any replies, iorder it here. But since it is FAA Certified, I decided to give it a chance but with a policy, hence the Assurion as the only option...

Latest update, I ordered it on the 23rd and tocday is the 26th and they have not yet shipped it... Original estimate was a delivery on the 29th, we'll see...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Edsland