What aircraft do you fly?

Lachlan12787

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am interested in what people have been flying around, please feel free to post images of it/them!

Reactions: Roy Rogers
All DJI , P2V, Standard, P3 4K, Mavic Pro and M2P .
And if it does come out most likely will have the Mavic Mini.
Might say I’m a DJI fan boy from way back.:)

Reactions: Lachlan12787
DJI Spark and soon a skydio 2! I also love doing photography with the dji osmo pocket.

and soon a skydio 2!

"Soon" will take a while due to Chinese New Year and the Corona virus. Be prepared for delivery in March at the earliest ... if you are lucky. In addition to the vacation days, people in major cities are not allowed to go to work for at least the next 10 days. But then it's like Christmas ? as a child: the suspense increases with every day you have to wait! ?

"Soon" will take a while due to Chinese New Year and the Corona virus. Be prepared for delivery in March at the earliest ... if you are lucky. In addition to the vacation days, people in major cities are not allowed to go to work for at least the next 10 days. But then it's like Christmas ? as a child: the suspense increases with every day you have to wait! ?
could build your own....

• Haha
Reactions: Huntman2014
I have a Mavic Mini and a Mavic 2 Zoom. I had the new Poweregg X for about 2 days...(did not work for me).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redelheit