Welcome Bwine Drone Pilots!

clackey

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been watching the steady growth of Bwine drones in their amazon store so I thought it was appropriate to launch our discussion area for Bwine pilots. Tell us more about your Bwine F7GB2 and FZMini drone!

Hello! I am new to the forum, but not new to flying. Just got a really good deal on my F7GB2 in an amazon flash sale. I have flown it a couple of times already. It is pretty good so far. First flight I flew it about 2/3 of a mile. No signal loss but the video had some distortion. It files way different than my DJI Mini 2 so I have been taking it slow. All in all I love the drone so far!

Reactions: clackey
Maybe I received a bad unit but I'm not impressed at all with my F7GB2. It's heavy and slow and flight time is barely 12 minutes in ideal conditions. Battery charge time is basically overnight. The three axis gimbal has trouble keeping a stable horizon and the EIS doesn't seem to do anything making me suspect it isn't actually a feature. It does fold, but is still bulky for transport. Best thing about it is the very nice travel bag it comes with. I think this would be an acceptable product at $100-150 but certainly not at the current prices on Amazon.

I am actually using my second Bwine f7 as I seemed to crash alot the first time. The camera leaves alot to be desired, but does a pretty fair job. Range is almost 2 miles, tried it and it will go that far if you have a good line of site. Folding the arms too much and they start getting a little loose. Camera gimble comes of easily if you look at the botton, push the latch and it comes right off. For Some good videos on repairing or taking the drone apart, look up videos on (SJRC F7) drone as it is the same as the bwine f7

Reactions: martyzion

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nochar