Vitus 320 remote-controller undetected

bozman

Reaction score
I just picked up a Vitus 320 but it has an issue and wont fly. I can get the app to connect to the ground unit and I can also see the wifi for the air unit. When I go into the app there is an exception , the details for it are "remote-control undetected". The app is connected to the controller and I have video so I would have thought that it was connected. I get that high pitched squealing sound when I turn the drone on and it doesn't go away. Is there a separate process for pairing the controller to the drone outside of the video feed? The manual is real thin and I can seem to find any info outside of the manual.

Turns out they dont call it pairing and it appears to be an automatic thing. I reset the controller by holding down one of the buttons until there was a beep. Then I reset the drone by powering it one and then pressing the reset button on the side. The hi pitch squealing noise then went away after I restart both devices. They then magically paired and I could see the drones state on the controller. I then did some calibrating, was able to start the motors and had a short flight.

This is the video that shows the process for resetting the devices.

There are a number of good videos on there channel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Edsland