Potensic Atom SE Micro SD card issues.

Woodsman

Reaction score
I purchased my Atome SE in January and have been having a lot of fun flying and learning Drone Photography. I am very interested in the new perspective that the drone applies to my hobby of taking scenic pictures. I have been using a San Disk extreme Micro SD. 128 gb rated U3. It has been awesome. But starting Monday the video would stop after 2 seconds of recording and I would ge a message that Un recognized SD card. No worries I turn off the drone eject the card re-insert and start all over and I get the same results. So I think my disk is full so I agree to format. Software says format finished and I start my camera and it shuts down immediately and says card un usable. then I think I did something wrong with the format so I format again and I get Unknown Mistake error message.

No problem I buy an identical card and I get the same results with the new card. I mount the cards to my Mac and see they are FAT32 format so I run a health check on the drives and they test clean.

Has anyone else had any issues and is there a recommendation on what SD card is best for 4k video? I have sent a note to Potensic to see what they say but it will be a slight delay due to time zone differences.

Thanks

Woodsman

Yes I have the same problem, I,m still fighting. I,m not very
computer savey for I,m a old school retired guy. But i say something about I was running out of space with cloud. So
I ordered a package for more space if that has anything to do with it. I too added a new exsteme SD card to it yesterday.
I plan to try it this morning. I will post back if that helps Keep my up on your end what you find out.
🪰Fly

Yes I have the same problem, I,m still fighting. I,m not very
computer savey for I,m a old school retired guy. But i say something about I was running out of space with cloud. So
I ordered a package for more space if that has anything to do with it. I too added a new exsteme SD card to it yesterday.
I plan to try it this morning. I will post back if that helps Keep my up on your end what you find out.
🪰Fly

after messing around with my issues, I found it was not the drone, it was my SD card. I,m a ole school guy trying to adjust
To new world tec. This was the first time in my old life I ever
Delt with sd cards. Not knowing storage values related to real
Time, I did not give thought to changing them out sooner than later.
4 k video uses space much faster than I realized. My bad, now
I keep track of that & this drone is a dream for my needs. I,m
So happy with my purchase.

🪰Fly

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madu Barbosa