Ophelia Go and M RC Pro Waypoint flight

Darth Fader

Reaction score
Does anyone use the waypoint flight function in either of these two apps successfully? I've only gotten it to work perhaps 2 or 3 times with my 720E in numerous tries. It usually just results in a message on my iPhone that "way point mode could not be entered" or something similar after swiping the button to submit the path to the drone, I don't recall the exact wording at this time. Also, I never get any street data unless I zoom to a very specific level on the street map and I never get any images on the satellite map. Anyone have any idea what the issue might be? I've tried every setting on my phone and in the Ophelia app that I can think of.

Thanks

Well I still have not found a 100% reliable solution but since I switched from using my iPhone to a Lenovo M8 tablet, it definitely seems to work more often than not.

In case anyone else experiences this issue the problem winds up being that the Ophelia Go and M RC Pro apps both must have a hard-coded limit for waypoint distance. I modified my transmitter and can fly much further than when it was stock. If I keep the waypoints within a short distance, the 720E accepts them consistently. I guess I need to modify the video transmitter in the drone and forget about using waypoint flight instead.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redelheit