Old Pilots Never Die, we just Fade into the Sunset

FlyByRic

Reaction score
Hello to All the RC Drone Pilots, new here.. Been Aviator for over 50 years, flying Commercial and Corporate.. Did some RC flying back in the early 90's.. then got busy again.. Thought I'd try the Drone mode.. Been fun, as a newbee.. getting back into it. Bought a T25 Potensic to get my feet wet, but the Potensic G app will not work on my Android OS 11 ver. does on the OS 9 friends Android.. So I purchased a Holy Stone HS600
been putting in a few flights past day.. As a former FI, in Gen Aviation.. I always believe no matter how much experience you have in one type craft, when getting into a seat of a new bird.. Go slow, get the feel for the bird and controls...Looking forward to making some nice Vids and Photo shoots.. Retired in the South Pacific Islands.. Just about good flying weaather every day here.

Hello to All the RC Drone Pilots, new here.. Been Aviator for over 50 years, flying Commercial and Corporate.. Did some RC flying back in the early 90's.. then got busy again.. Thought I'd try the Drone mode.. Been fun, as a newbee.. getting back into it. Bought a T25 Potensic to get my feet wet, but the Potensic G app will not work on my Android OS 11 ver. does on the OS 9 friends Android.. So I purchased a Holy Stone HS600
been putting in a few flights past day.. As a former FI, in Gen Aviation.. I always believe no matter how much experience you have in one type craft, when getting into a seat of a new bird.. Go slow, get the feel for the bird and controls...Looking forward to making some nice Vids and Photo shoots.. Retired in the South Pacific Islands.. Just about good flying weaather every day here.
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum 👍👍

Reactions: GFields
Sounds like you have plenty of experience flying in general. Impressive. I recently purchased a new drone, different from my others, but I can’t get it out of “beginner mode “. Manual doesn’t say anything about it, and others have had this same problem. It’s a Holy Stone HS700E. I change the parameters, but it doesn’t do anything. Any ideas?

Sounds like you have plenty of experience flying in general. Impressive. I recently purchased a new drone, different from my others, but I can’t get it out of “beginner mode “. Manual doesn’t say anything about it, and others have had this same problem. It’s a Holy Stone HS700E. I change the parameters, but it doesn’t do anything. Any ideas?
Instead of highjacking someone else's post, you might get your question answered by posting in the correct forum. Click here.

Welcome to "rotorwings " . South Pacific sounds good . Greetings from London !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordyy