New to Drones in South Florida

jumpbigr

Reaction score
Hello Drone Pilots
My name is Craig and I live in Palm City, Florida and new to the Drone scene. I am looking forward to meeting up with other Pilots that I could learn from as I just got a P4 and probably was not the easiest Drone to jump into. It would be great to find meet ups in the Treasure Coast area or South Florida. Thank you and have a great evening
Craig

Welcome to our forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Check out the list and give us your review on what you have .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

Welcome to the forum. You may already know this but if not, you need to be aware of this. Is this the Potensic P4 drone.? If so, it is under 249 grams, and you do not have to register it with the FAA. However, you are still required to take the FAA TRUST course and pass the exam, (the course and exam are free and takes maybe 30 minutes) and have the certificate with the drone at all times. In the event you get challenged about flying your drone in a specific area or whatever, you will probably be required to produce. Getting jammed up with the FAA can be expensive. Learn the 9 Drone requirements and abide by them. Below is a video which outlines them:

Have fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshuaM