New Player Coming To Town----MJXRC MEW 4-1

Agustine

Reaction score
Looks like a Parrot Anafi, but it is an MJXRC MEW 4-1 with similar body color to a DJI Mavic 2

MJX R/C 2019 New Series Brushless Drone MEW4-1
Ebay price US $289.99
Camera can point 90 degrees up and down. Films in 2K to a micro SD card. Tiny brushless motors. No gimbal but has vibration dampening. Same controller as BUGS 4W. Has ultra sonic sensors, landing lights and optical flow. 15 min flight time and a video range of 800 meters.

s-l500 (1).png

s-l500 (2).png

s-l500 (3).png

s-l500 (4).png

s-l500.png

Saw it this morning. I was dissapponted to see the props in the shot. One would think that, since it's based in the Anafi, they would overcome that. I did like how fast and nimble the MEW4-1 is.
20190726_092106.jpg

Reviews s that are out there say it is pretty decent drone . Like the90 dig up ans down camera . Just wish it had a gimbal.

Reactions: Ansia
I'm new to the game of photo. been copping around by eye. I have the bugs MJX 16 pro. I like the way it flys and the features. I have a problem. I 'm kinda dumb here. I don't know how to get my so called smart phone to pair up with the drone. Some help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Chuck

I completely support smaller UAV manufacturers coming into the market. Product competition drives innovation and lower prices. However, for $300 you can get several drones with 3 axis gimbal and far superior cameras. MJX needs to step up it's game.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRONEric