New Guy.

Rapfife

Reaction score
Greetings, So I'm new to the forum but have been enjoying drones for many years. Started with Phantom 3, then 4, then 4 Pro, then Mini 3 Pro, now Mini 4 Pro. Trying to retire and thinking about getting my part 107 and maybe doing some simple flying for pocket change. We'll see. Anyhow, looking forward to the forum.

I'm new to the forum but have been enjoying drones for many years.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. If you scroll to the bottom of this web page, you will find our sister web sites that are more drone model specific for the Phantoms and the Minis (Mavic…)…

In case you do not have it, here is the link to every download for every drone model that DJI supports including the user manuals…

I completed the Part 107 Course offered by the Pilots Institute and I aced the exam. I took my time, about 2-minths to complete the course and two years later, I still go through some of the lesson to stay current…

So, if you are considering acquiring your Part 107 License, here is a link to get you going…

Fly safe and have fun…

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
synders3664