My drone not connect to the remote.

HalilYlmz

Reaction score
I have vitality aviator drone. I fly in saloon and drone hit the Curtain and fell off. And drone closed. After i open drone and remote but drone dont connect to the remote. Please help me(sorry my bad English. )

I have vitality aviator drone. I fly in saloon and drone hit the Curtain and fell off. And drone closed. After i open drone and remote but drone dont connect to the remote. Please help me(sorry my bad English. )
I only have DJI drones but you might try re-linking the remote control to your drone if not the fall may have damaged the Drone. Sorry don't know that much about that type of drone.

I only have DJI drones but you might try re-linking the remote control to your drone if not the fall may have damaged the Drone. Sorry don't know that much about that type of drone.
You may also try looking up some YouTube videos and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. Best of luck and stay well.

You may also try looking up some YouTube videos and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. Best of luck and stay well.
Should have said this earlier. Most drones only come with a quick start guide so try to search online for the user manual and download it. That's something you should do anyway is read the manual fully. Again best of luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshuaM