Jim signing in, Happy to join the forum!

Jim Harris

Reaction score
Hello, Jim from Ohio! I'm mostly flying my BetaFPV Beta65S, but I'm sitting on an EMAX Tinyhawk II, DJI Mavic Air 2, an old DJI Phantom 3, a V2 Eachine Wizard X220, and a bunch of toothpicks. I've also working on a website since June last year, called rcdroneguys.com.
Right now we're working on a build where I want to put together a mix of antennas to see if I can get this little guy to fly smoother and keep a solid connection, no matter where it goes. I've got a couple of RHCP antennas – one's a circular patch antenna, and the other's for long-range. Then, there are the LHCP ones – another circular patch and an omni-circular antenna. And, of course, I've thrown in a linear dipole on the mini quad for good measure.

The whole idea is to build a drone that's not just fun to fly but also strong in the communication department. It's a bit of a challenge, but hey, that's what a good forum like this is for, right? (or retirement at least 😄)

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole idea is to build a drone that's not just fun to fly but also strong in the communication department. It's a bit of a challenge, but hey, that's what a good forum like this is for, right? (or retirement at least 😄)

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA.

It certainly sounds like you are keeping yourself occupied…

Fly Safe!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Igwe3