Hubsan Zino Pro + No live Video

Quadman

Reaction score
Hi all i have a Hubsan Zino Pro +, but i cannot get live view on screen in XHubsan2 app, controller & Drone connect to app fine with all Telemitry working, just no live view fron zino pro +, my tablet is a samsung galaxy SM-T500 10.4" which works 100% on my other drone (Zino pro) the SD Card on the pro + captures recording fine, just cant see where im shooting lol. any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thank you

Hi all i have a Hubsan Zino Pro +, but i cannot get live view on screen in XHubsan2 app, controller & Drone connect to app fine with all Telemitry working, just no live view fron zino pro +, my tablet is a samsung galaxy SM-T500 10.4" which works 100% on my other drone (Zino pro) the SD Card on the pro + captures recording fine, just cant see where im shooting lol. any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thank you
Did you try to hook up with a different device like an Iphone or an android phone?
I had the same problem trying to use an old Fire tablet. The software loaded on it fine, I just was unable to get the live streaming video.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordyy