HS720G camera

Scooter

Reaction score
Hi I have a new 720G dronre, Camera is blurry and not controled by drone. Anyone had this problem

You wrote that you have a new 720G, It should work right the first time, you should contact the seller and return or exchange it. If that does not work, contct Holystone and seek warranty repair winder SUPPORT…

Good Luck!

Returned drone to seller and had a credit in two days from returning item. Bought a new one and works great, really enjoying flying new one.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Bought a new one and works great, really enjoying flying new one.
Good for you! This has nothing to do with Drones, but warranties. I bought a new power head for my Dyson, cordless, V11 Animal (model name…), last June 25th. It died yesterday, it came with a 1-year warranty, I called Dyson, we spoke for a couple of minutes and they agreed to send a new power head, no charge, and I do not even have to send back the old one…

I also fly a DJI Mini 2 and I bought the Care Refresh insurance, used it one about 6-months ago and I bought the second year… If you never need insurance, you still benefit by knowing that you are protected in the event of a crash or flyaway…

Fly Safe…

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redelheit