HS720e Handheld transmitter shows 0 satellite

Trapez

Reaction score
My very 1st drone!! As the heading says my transmitter shows 0 satellite regardless of where I am, open field and all. HS720e needs at least 7 satellite otherwise its manual. Is there any thing we can do to fix this??? The iPhone is set for GPS on. At this point the HS720e is a brick to us. Thanks

Darth Fader

Reaction score
It normally will take a few minutes for the drone to locate the satellites after doing the calibration routine. If the controller still shows 0 satellites outdoors after 3-4 minutes , I would suspect there is a hardware problem with the unit and contact HolyStone. They are pretty decent to deal with.

Trapez

Reaction score
Thanks Darth. Customer Support at Holy Stone are helping me out with a "one-time courtesy" of a new unit within 2-4 days with tracking# and all, thats really super! I told them the unit was purchased back 2020 xmass for my daughter. Shes not a drone person. So I paid her in exchange about a month ago! All this time expired before I started the drone adventure. Anyway CS asked for a video of the process I went through to calibrate the unit. I had to do about three retakes, leaving stuff out and all!! Then the video was way tooo big to email. I ended up placing the video on my server and provided a link. Ill keep the group updated. Go Holy Stone, they got a new fan!! ?

Darth Fader

Reaction score
Glad to hear it'll get sorted out. I'm new to drones myself and HolyStone has been very helpful the few times I've had any issues. They sent me a replacement arm to due to a weak motor.

Reactions: Trapez

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
van40475