HS720E charger

sdl83

Reaction score
This is my first time owning a Holy Stone drone, specifically the HS720E. I like it so far, but I noticed the batteries charge at a painfully slow rate (5-7hrs) for only up to 46 minutes of flight time. Does anybody know the highest charging rate these batteries can tolerate?

I'm asking because I made a connector that allowed me to charge them in one hour each (at 3amps). I don't care if doing that shortens their lifespan, it's not like they are agoing to last 5 years anyways. I just don't want them to catch on fire. I charged them at 2amps yesterday and I was able to get better flight time than when they were charged using the factory charger.

Also, is it possible to solder a cable with an xt60, deans... connector to use custom batteries with more capacity? If this is possible, which of the pins do you solder them to inside the drone? I know they have a few positive and negative terminals.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA.

I am sorry I cannot offer any advice, but hope you enjoy your drone otherwise!

Thank you, I guess I will continue to charge these batteries at 1c and see what happens. If it works out, I will get more batteries, if not, I will get a DJI mini.

Reactions: LoudThunder

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRONEric