HS720E Camera Issues

JoshuaM

Reaction score
Hello, a buddy of mine recently gifted me his crashed 720E drone as he didn't care to fix it and moved on to a more expensive DJI. I had hoped the damage was limited to just a snapped off arm (right front) which I have temporarily repaired while I await a replacement. Drone powers up and runs just fine. Connects to the controller, geomag calibrates and it hovers inside my home without issue. WiFi network starts up and my phone's will all connect without issue through the Ophelia GO app.

However I can't get any sort of image to appear in the Ophelia Go app (also tried the M RC GO app) and just get "Device Not Connected" error message. The camera pans up and down via the control wheel without issue but I can't get a picture. Tapping the button in the app or pressing the button on the controller both yield the same "Device Not Connected" toast message on my mobile device.

I've got the drone open at the moment and can get the camera out, I've inspected it but cannot see any visual damage to the PCB or the lens unit so I'm stumped.

Has anyone worked on these things to this point and may be able to offer any advice as to a next step?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diomc