HS175D transmitter or app and battery

Gpd461

Reaction score
This is my second HS175D after getting a replacement. I followed the instructions, no Bluetooth, airplane mode, etc. and did a flight on a full battery. At about 40 feet, app showed 3 bars of battery. 300 feet it was hovering between 1-2 bars. I kept flying and 4-5 minutes later, the app said the battery was low and was doing the automatic return to home. I took over, landed the drone and the drone showed 2 indicator lights on the battery. The app still showed 0 bars and low battery. I took out the spare that I hadn’t charged yet and same thing. Showed two bars in the app, got about 40 feet away and the app said low battery returning home. I’ve also tried having my phone off to the side and installing the app on a tablet and putting it on a bench about 15 feet to my left. Same issue. Any ideas/fixes/whatever? I like the drone well enough, but if I keep getting less than 10 minutes on a full battery because the app is screwing me over, I’m going to just refund it and save up for something else. That’s a last resort thing and am looking for any fix and still talking to support, who haven’t really helped much so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billygoat