HS110G Flip Over

roars

Reaction score
hi , sort of lost here, I was givent an HS110G as a Christmas present. Tried it on Christmas day couple of hours worked fine put in the box got it out today and after following all the start up procedures ( compass gps etc etc ) press the take off button an the drone flip over !! checked propellers , ( not removed them from last time so are in the correct way round) . After table testing it looks like one motor run slower ie. I tried to hold it and again when applying power the motor in discussion can be seen running with less power (ie slower) . Nothing changed nobody used it left in box for few days now doesn't run. I bought from amazon and was surprised only get 30 days return !! any ideas ? thanks

hi , sort of lost here, I was givent an HS110G as a Christmas present. Tried it on Christmas day couple of hours worked fine put in the box got it out today and after following all the start up procedures ( compass gps etc etc ) press the take off button an the drone flip over !! checked propellers , ( not removed them from last time so are in the correct way round) . After table testing it looks like one motor run slower ie. I tried to hold it and again when applying power the motor in discussion can be seen running with less power (ie slower) . Nothing changed nobody used it left in box for few days now doesn't run. I bought from amazon and was surprised only get 30 days return !! any ideas ? thanks
Hi
Hi roars, go online to Amazon Web site and follow the instructions for returning it as a manufacturing fault. You have the right to a replacement or money back as stated in your consumer rights. It does sound like a manufacturing fault. Mike

Reactions: Mary

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glorifly