HS 720 DRONE

TOOLBOX

Reaction score
I HAVE READ THIS DRONE HAS HEADLESS MODE.IS THIS SO,AND IF IT IS EQUIPPED WITH THIS FUNTION,HOW DO YOU TURN IT ON AND OFF.FOUND NOTHING IN MANUAL ABOUT THIS.

Wow! I wish I could help you, but until I get the antenna properly soldered to fly my drone, I can't. This seems to be a community all about itself.

I HAVE READ THIS DRONE HAS HEADLESS MODE.IS THIS SO,AND IF IT IS EQUIPPED WITH THIS FUNTION,HOW DO YOU TURN IT ON AND OFF.FOUND NOTHING IN MANUAL ABOUT THIS.
Pressing the button that is located at left side of the transmitter

There is no button for this on the controller.
You get to this function via the Ophelia-go app on your phone.
See page 32 '11.4 Headless Mode' in the manual.
Make sure that you remain facing in the same direction, or it can becomes very confusing.drone.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: pavnish
Wow! I wish I could help you, but until I get the antenna properly soldered to fly my drone, I can't. This seems to be a community all about itself.
A picture's worth a thousand words... Antenna wire is coaxial: a center conductor, insulated and shielded by braided grounding wire. Strip to the center conductor then remove another 1/8 to 1/4 inch of black insulation - "fold" the braided insulation back over the black insulation and use a needle point soldering iron/gun.

Attachments

• IMG_1278.jpg
    IMG_1278.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 2
Better late than never: here's the HS720 UG and the Ophelia GO UG in PDF format

Attachments

• HS720_EN_Manual.pdf
    9.3 MB · Views: 5
  • ophelia_hs700.pdf
    738 KB · Views: 2
I believe you will need the Ophelia GO application. I'd advise against headless mode as it's only good (in my opinion) for direct line of sight, close in flight. Things get real confusing fast. Your mileage may vary. I've attached a scan of page 28 of the Instructions For Use booklet that came with my HS720

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 6

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Radmond