Holy Stone hs120D wifi issues

Newbiedrone

Reaction score
Hi
I have a HolyStone HS120D and and using it with an iPhone 11. It does not stay connected to Wi-Fi wherever I am. Are there any settings I need to address. It’s totally not flyable like this.
Thank You
Debbie Hennessy

Hi
I have a HolyStone HS120D and and using it with an iPhone 11. It does not stay connected to Wi-Fi wherever I am. Are there any settings I need to address. It’s totally not flyable like this.
Thank You
Debbie Hennessy
Hello ! I assume you have followed all the instructions in the manual for pairing and calibrating the drone and controller !! its a must with holy stone drones ! make sure GPS mode is on and the proper number of satellites are detected . Are the LED lights indicating the drone is connected to GPS and is ready for flight ? Have you had any problems connecting to the APP ?

also make sure the drone is NOT in beginner mode ! they are usually in beginner mode as default .

Thank you so much for your reply.. It shows what a newbie I am, I thought it had to be connected to wifi fly.

Also I found the reason it wouldn't connect - I had VPN turned on and that was preventing the connection.

Cheers
Debbie

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redelheit