Holy Stone 720G Video Communication challenge

flyingbrick

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to drones but have been around RC toys in the past..I decided to buy my first drone to take pictures and video of my new detach garage build which was priceless to have.
The drone is only 5 months old never crashed and currently now is having communication symptoms only when requesting video..I've reached out to Holy Stone followed all their suggestions even included a external video of the symptom and they are not stepping up..Two months out of warranty pretty sad..
The drone fly 's well but can not take video...
Anyone out there experienced a similar symptom or experience with Holy Stone.?
Thanks in advance.

I don't know what you mean by "communication symptoms"? It seems as though you are having video trouble. Do you mean the drone does not record video at all? Or it records it sometimes but not others? You said, only when requesting video... Does that mean that you can take still photos?

The symptom to "No communication" accelerates when I request a vidio recording..I am also noticing a recent challenge to weak network connection...what is odd since I have been flying in the same location with No issues before.
Question: What are the typical settings on a Iphone to maintain solid connection.?
Maybe its my older version Iphone..?? Not sure any input would be appreciated.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snooked