Hi I'm Shubham

shubhambutola

Reaction score
Website
mygadgetshub.com
Hi I'm Shubham from India and I fly nano category drones very frequently because of the restrictions and no proper clear rules and regulations in my country even authorities catches me many times to fly a nano drone in non restricted areas...

what about you guys?

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: LoudThunder
Hi I'm Shubham from India and I fly nano category drones

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA.

Here in the USA, we have very clear parameters that differentiate the various categories of Drones… We have the Sub 250-gram drones and if they are used strictly for recreation, they do not need to be registered. However, if they are used in a commercial enterprise, they too must be registered. All Drones over 250-grams must be registered whether they are used commercially or for recreation. We have two classes of "permits" to fly drones… Recreationally flyers must complete the "The Recreational UAS Safety Test" (TRUST). It is basically an instructional course with questions after each section, you cannot fail… For Commercial use of Drones, there is the Part 107 Certification that entails an extensive amount of information to learn, then you are tested with a controlled Exam that cost $175.00 US, and if you fail, you pay again and again… To fly a drone, we have various levels of Controlled Airspace and most is open to flying, some has restriction around them (ie: airports, etc…) and some have prohibitions (ie: military bases, etc…) for more information, Google drone flying in the United States…

Fly Safe…

Last edited:
Reactions: GFields

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbaugh66