Hi from Colorado Springs

K2Imaging

Reaction score
Back again after a long time. Still need to update my Part 107 which I obtained in 2019.
Anyone else here from the Springs?

Took a vacation to NW Florida last October. Tried to do a recreational flight, but so much military, the Mavic Air 2 wouldn’t even take off.
Didn’t get to fly at all that trip. Selling my MA2 to get something else I can enjoy. Looks like the non-DJI options are kinda scarce in my price range (<$1200). Maybe EXO? Will look around.

By the way, does one have to register for each if the brand-specific forums here, or will one login work for all?

Last edited:
Reactions: LoudThunder
Welcome back!

Reactions: LoudThunder
Back again after a long time.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA.

I am not sure I understand that you "are back" since this is your first (number 1) posting…

To renew your Part 107 currency, you only need to take the FREE FAA Training and there is not further testing other than them checking that you took the training…

Yes you have to register for each and every site, (for instance, DronePilot, MavicPilot, etc…) I refer to each as "Sister Web Sites"…

About the military sites in Florida, I live in the Zero Altitude Quadrant of Langley AFB and I have no issues flying here… Take a look at my issues…

Home Map with Warnings.jpg

And if I get too close to Langley, they don't like it… L o L . . .

Believe it or not.png

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikeglin97