Hello from the Chicago Suburbs

Tyler

Reaction score
Hello,
Just joined yesterday looking forward to interesting discussions. I have had my drone for nearly 2 months and so far have only managed to fly it once. :(
Between lack of allowable locations, family obligations, work, and the weather getting out to fly has been a challenge. I want to get a few more pratices in before trying to fly at home. I live in a town home and currently the HOA has no drone policy, so I just want the practice so I don't embarrass myself too much in front of prying eyes. I'm hoping to get my FAA Part 107 license in the future so I can do some commercial work.
Ultimately I'm looking to retire from my current job and have a little fun and supplemental income.
Anyway hello everyone.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Check out the list and give us your review on what you have .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

Reactions: BlueAero91
Welcome to our forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Check out the list and give us your review on what you have .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)
Thank You I look forward to picking everyones brain was time goes by.

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glorifly