Hello everyone,

rainy

Reaction score
I am a drone enthusiast and have been using Autel and DJI drones for some time. I am passionate about aerial and aerial photography and enjoy using drones to explore different landscapes and capture unique perspectives.

I’m excited to join this drone community to share experiences, learn new techniques, and discuss developments and innovations in drone technology with other drone enthusiasts. I look forward to meeting like-minded friends in this community and exploring the endless possibilities of the drone world together.

Thanks!

Rainy

Reactions: LoudThunder
I am a drone enthusiast and have been using Autel and DJI drones for some time. I am passionate about aerial and aerial photography and enjoy using drones to explore different landscapes and capture unique perspectives.

I’m excited to join this drone community to share experiences, learn new techniques, and discuss developments and innovations in drone technology with other drone enthusiasts. I look forward to meeting like-minded friends in this community and exploring the endless possibilities of the drone world together.

Thanks!

Rainy
Welcome from Tennessee. There's a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people on this forum.

Reactions: LoudThunder

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nochar