Greeting from Delaware

Paramarine83

Reaction score
My name is Chris. I am not new to the drone community. I studied Unmanned Aircraft System Applications at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and possess a Part 107 Pilot Certificate, yet I haven't logged an single minute of drone time since 2018.

I recently purchased a 4DRC drone for practice before moving on to a DJI or EVO drone. Looking forward to learning from everyone here.

Welcome to our forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Check out the list and give us your review on what you have .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

Reactions: Mavikhan
My name is Chris. I am not new to the drone community. I studied Unmanned Aircraft System Applications at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and possess a Part 107 Pilot Certificate, yet I haven't logged an single minute of drone time since 2018.

I recently purchased a 4DRC drone for practice before moving on to a DJI or EVO drone. Looking forward to learning from everyone here.
Hey Chris I'm from Delaware. Where do you fly at and are you a member of a club?

I'm flying Hockessin, but I'm still trying to familiarize myself with this 4DRC. I'm not part of any club. Do you know of one in Delaware?

Chris if you Google Delaware rc clubs you will fined the ones in Delaware. I am looking to join
pic21.jpg

Kent County Aero Modelers.​

There are field is like 20 minutes from me.

WELCOME ABOARD!

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshuaM