FPV Gottles

STM

Reaction score
I have a Potensic Dreamer 4K and am interested in getting a pair of reasonably priced (under $150) FPV goggles to use on very bright days when viewing on my Smartphone is difficult.

Any suggestions?

I have a Potensic Dreamer 4K and am interested in getting a pair of reasonably priced (under $150) FPV goggles to use on very bright days when viewing on my Smartphone is difficult.

Any suggestions?
I'm looking for the same thing, but for use with my Mini-1 and Mini-SE. Because the screen is mounted in the lame "below the sticks" location, I've never been able to find a decent sunshade for it.

How does the signal get to the FPV goggles in a set-up like this?

Thx

I'm looking for the same thing, but for use with my Mini-1 and Mini-SE. Because the screen is mounted in the lame "below the sticks" location, I've never been able to find a decent sunshade for it.

How does the signal get to the FPV goggles in a set-up like this?

Thx

I just ordered one of these. This should block out pretty much all ambient light and let you see the screen clearly, I got one on Amazon for my 8" tablet

Hoodman Aviator HAV1KIT Sunshade Hood Base Plus Extender kit iPad Mini 8 Inch Tablets​

Apparently it will not let me copy and paste hyperlinks

Last edited:
I just ordered one of these. This should block out pretty much all ambient light and let you see the screen clearly, I got one on Amazon for my 8" tablet

Hoodman Aviator HAV1KIT Sunshade Hood Base Plus Extender kit iPad Mini 8 Inch Tablets​

Apparently it will not let me copy and paste hyperlinks
How does the signal get from the RC to the phone? An extended cable?

I don't where you would mount something like this on the RC for the Mini-1 and the Mini-SE. They're both tiny and light..."flimsy" might may be the wrong word, but they sure feel that way compared the to the Mini-2 and FPV controllers.

Thx

How does the signal get from the RC to the phone? An extended cable?

I don't where you would mount something like this on the RC for the Mini-1 and the Mini-SE. They're both tiny and light..."flimsy" might may be the wrong word, but they sure feel that way compared the to the Mini-2 and FPV controllers.

Thx
I attach the tablet to the controller with an OTG cable.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordyy