Eachine E38 drone

Wacousta

Reaction score
I recently bought and tested an Eachine E38 Banggood 720p WiFi fpv drone from Amazon. I found a lot of information about its specifications, but there's no information in the manual or online about its frame rate. All I know is that the front camera shoots at 1080 x 720 resolution. I did a lot of google searching but failed to discover the fps rate for the front camera. Does anyone here know?

I recently bought and tested an Eachine E38 Banggood 720p WiFi fpv drone from Amazon. I found a lot of information about its specifications, but there's no information in the manual or online about its frame rate. All I know is that the front camera shoots at 1080 x 720 resolution. I did a lot of google searching but failed to discover the fps rate for the front camera. Does anyone here know?
Hey, @Wacousta:
It's not really a 'bad' drone (I owned two at one point), it's just not powerful enough (the motors) to handle even moderate winds; has to be trimmed (the left/right & up/down buttons) indoors with no winds.
Also make sure to calibrate the gyroscope (Calibrating the Eachine E58 drone: Step by step guide - First Quadcopter) before every flight, including the ones you do indoors to trim it.
Mine:
E58 mini drone 2.JPG
I actually lost one that was a darker grey than this one, with the 'gold' striping on the front arms due to winds literally taking it away at only about 15' up - I had forgotten to calibrate the compass and the gyro and trim it and just tried flying it 'as-is' (don't do that!).

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telrush