E13 quadcopter drone help pls...

budders

Reaction score
Good day. I need some help please. Tried searching the solution on Google, but can't find the correct solution.

I recently bought an E13 quadcopter drone, some chinese make.

The problem I have is, I can't seem to get the drone to take off from the ground. The propellers spin, but not all seem to spin at the same speed and it's lopsided. I tried pushing the adjustment buttons, but that just makes the issue worse. Is there a reset procedure that I can perform on the remote / drone unit? Please help me. Thank you

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Good day. I need some help please. Tried searching the solution on Google, but can't find the correct solution.

The problem I have is, I can't seem to get the drone to take off from the ground. The propellers spin, but not all seem to spin at the same speed and it's lopsided. I tried pushing the adjustment buttons, but that just makes the issue worse. Is there a reset procedure that I can perform on the remote / drone unit? Please help me. Thank you
First thing I would check is to make sure the propellera are in the correct place. Google propeller placment... The RIght Front and Left rear us the same propellers and they turn in the same direction... the Left Front and Right Rear use the same propellers and they turn in the opposite direct or the other ones...

Like I wrote google propellers placemtne and you might alwo want to hit YouTube video...

Good Luck

Last edited:

If it's a brand-new drone I suggest you get in touch with the seller immediately. If it's second-hand you have a problem which, I suspect, needs a professional input

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diomc