Drone motor and propeller

Sembot

Reaction score
Hai,

I would like to know which standard type of brush motor and propeller I should use to build a bicopter that can lift at least 250 gr, the intention is to build a drone with a smartphone and smartphone sensors, therefore it must be able to lift at least 250 gr weight, i know this is not an ideal project but i want to try it , it will stick in my head , maybe just to be able to take a selfie with the drone . I don't know how to calculate this and then find a good type of motor and propeller
I hope someone can help me

Attachments

• Test 1_Moment.jpg
    Test 1_Moment.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Hai,

I would like to know which standard type of brush motor and propeller I should use to build a bicopter that can lift at least 250 gr, the intention is to build a drone with a smartphone and smartphone sensors, therefore it must be able to lift at least 250 gr weight, i know this is not an ideal project but i want to try it , it will stick in my head , maybe just to be able to take a selfie with the drone . I don't know how to calculate this and then find a good type of motor and propeller
I hope someone can help me
Here is a "How To" that I quickly googled, if it does not provide the answers you need, Google Some more and also try YouTube...

thank you very much for this info , but i would like a table with others , so much weight , propeller type , motor type , esc type , battery type , etc
And yes I've been doing google for 14 days now but still can't find a suitable answer to my question
It is certainly not easy to find such a solution, but something must exist somewhere to make this possible
Anyway, thanks for the info, it's definitely very helpful
I hope maybe someone has a suitable solution

Reactions: LoudThunder

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordyy