Drone enthusiast from Ohio

HamDrone

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm from Northwest Ohio and bought my first drone last fall. I fell in love as soon as it lifted off the ground. The drone I am currently using is a Holy Stone HS 165. It flies nice but I crave a better camera on a gimbal. I've been eyeing the Mavic Minis, but I may actually get an OSMO pocket first for some good family videos. I have been working on some drone videos and editing them through DaVinci Resolve and I am having a blast doing it. I am hoping to have hours of family video/drone video by the end of summer. I am thinking of possibly starting my own company; whether its real estate video, construction drone video, etc. I have several years until retirement, but if I do my homework and better my skills I may have a decent gig for some extra money yet still have fun upon retirement. It's been years since I have been this passionate about something.

I am currently studying for my Part 107, with hopes to have it by summer.

I look forward to learning more about my hobby from this forum.

Suggestion get a Mini 2 I have a Mini and wish I had wated for the 2.

Welcome to our forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Check out the list and give us your review on what you have .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

I agree and use discount code

NEWFORUMPILOT​

at Floridadronesupply.com to get one shipped tomorrow.

I highly recommend the Fly More Combo...

WELCOME ABOARD!

Hello,

I'm from Northwest Ohio and bought my first drone last fall. I fell in love as soon as it lifted off the ground. The drone I am currently using is a Holy Stone HS 165. It flies nice but I crave a better camera on a gimbal. I've been eyeing the Mavic Minis, but I may actually get an OSMO pocket first for some good family videos. I have been working on some drone videos and editing them through DaVinci Resolve and I am having a blast doing it. I am hoping to have hours of family video/drone video by the end of summer. I am thinking of possibly starting my own company; whether its real estate video, construction drone video, etc. I have several years until retirement, but if I do my homework and better my skills I may have a decent gig for some extra money yet still have fun upon retirement. It's been years since I have been this passionate about something.

I am currently studying for my Part 107, with hopes to have it by summer.

I look forward to learning more about my hobby from this forum.
Check out the Exo Ranger. Good midrange drone, not too expensive and stable. Good luck on the 107

Reactions: dronepilot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redelheit