Custom, large frame drones

Brutalwarpig

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if this forum has a page for custom drone builders? I just purchased a Tarot 680 Pro and Frsky transmitter, Frsky receiver. Also have the Tarot FPV system and a 4/3 type camera gimbal. This drone has 5008 350kv Arris motors and a massive Tattu 22,000 mah 6s lipo. I'm a complete newb when it comes to custom building and programming RC anything.

Reactions: AlfieG
While applauding your enthusiasm, I must suggest that you proceed far more slowly. You are in the situation of one who has not yet passed a driving test and is stepping into a Lamborghini. Do please get to learn on a much simpler and smaller drone first.
I don't expect the mechanical assembly side to be too difficult, as long as you have the proper tools. The electronics are another matter. Your shopping list does not mention either the Electronic Speed Controllers (ESC - 1 for each motor) or the hexacopter flight controller, which keeps the whole thing stable. I hope your Tx/Rx combo is suited for controlling the gimbal and for transmitting picture data back from the drone, but I suspect there will be some programming to be done. Message me for further discussions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neoprint3d