cell phones.

Ben Hall

Reaction score
What is the best cell phone to be able to see the screen in the sun. Iam using a Samsug Galaxy A7 phone, but in the sunlight cannot see the screen. The same goes for my tablet. Is there an anti glare covering that would help or just need a phone with much more brightness

Thank you. In the blind. Basically visual sight only. I am using a Potensic Atom.

What is the best cell phone to be able to see the screen in the sun. Iam using a Samsug Galaxy A7 phone, but in the sunlight cannot see the screen. The same goes for my tablet. Is there an anti glare covering that would help or just need a phone with much more brightness

Thank you. In the blind. Basically visual sight only. I am using a Potensic Atom.
hi,screen brightness is measured in “nits”,your A7 phone has max brightness of 680 nits,ipad has brightness of 750 nits and still in strong sun you will not be able to see anything……samsung galaxy s22 ultra,s23 ultra phones have max 1750 nits,with phones like that you will not have any issues when looking at the screen….there is also new samsung s24 ultra with 2600 nits…..all these phones are very expensive,i would recommend you get inexpensive sunshade for your phone,that will help with strong sunlight

Last edited:
Reactions: phph001

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snooked