best settings?

Anyone have the best FPS and resolution for a DJI Mini 3 Pro? My videos are quite slow motion and jerky when played back.
The Mini 3 Pro is capable of high quality recording, so you need to tell us a great deal more. Are you playing back the videos from the card into a computer or a mobile? If so, what devices and what are you using as a connection?

OK, so we can assume that the video was successfully recorded on the card. What we don't yet know is the specification of thae adapter. USB transfer rates can vary a great deal

I suggest you copy the file to your laptop hard drive and play it from there. If that is unsatisfactory then try a video transcoder app (I use HandBrake) to lower the video output definition. If the low-definition file still plays jerkily then you may well have a problem with the original drone recording to card process.

OK, so we can assume that the video was successfully recorded on the card. What we don't yet know is the specification of thae adapter. USB transfer rates can vary a great deal

I suggest you copy the file to your laptop hard drive and play it from there. If that is unsatisfactory then try a video transcoder app (I use HandBrake) to lower the video output definition. If the low-definition file still plays jerkily then you may well have a problem with the original drone recording to card process.
I'll give it a try. Let you know.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doser1000