720E which antenna works

The-Hive

Reaction score
Hi folks, I have a question, on the 720E transmitter I am led to believe that only one of the 2 antenna work, the other is a dummy. So when I look at the display, is it the one on the left or the one on the right that is the dummy?

Thanks ...... Rod

Hi folks, I have a question, on the 720E transmitter I am led to believe that only one of the 2 antenna work, the other is a dummy. So when I look at the display, is it the one on the left or the one on the right that is the dummy?

Thanks ...... Rod
On the right is a fake. If you look carefully, you will see a thin cable at the base of the antenna running inside the antenna body. Where it is not there, there is no antenna.

Reactions: The-Hive

Thanks ...... Rod
Who leads you to believe that? Having more than one antenna improves both transmission and reception (note that the images returning from the drone are received on a different frequency from the outgoing transmitter commands) one of my wireless routers has 8 antennae

@phph001 YT videos, and it is right, only one antenna works, the other is a dummy, answered for me in post #2. After more trouble with the replacement drone disconnecting from the transmitter, I have given up with HS and bought myself a DJI Mini 3 Pro, it is quite amazing after the 720E, best thing I did was swapping to DJI

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schultz