x fixed wing

Ronik

Reaction score
hi everyone! ive been flying drones now 8 months. im a fixed wing guy so i was not so sure they would keep my interest but i admit not needing an air field is kool and i like the camera...

Reactions: LoudThunder
Reactions: GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: LoudThunder
Ok so simeone on here suggested engine issues.
So im thinking sure why not.
Well i used to tune my aunt's old beach twin . at night no tools but i had a flashlight so warm at idle both set to same rpm you could varify it i discovered by accident looking thru the blades then tune to match. Well ive noticed something about a drine i had i suspected had an intermittent rpm issue so at night all four idling i ask you this while at idle with flashlight looking thru blades would not the "A" turn same rpm at idle and same with "B"?

Ok so simeone on here suggested engine issues.
So im thinking sure why not.
Well i used to tune my aunt's old beach twin . at night no tools but i had a flashlight so warm at idle both set to same rpm you could varify it i discovered by accident looking thru the blades then tune to match. Well ive noticed something about a drine i had i suspected had an intermittent rpm issue so at night all four idling i ask you this while at idle with flashlight looking thru blades would not the "A" turn same rpm at idle and same with "B"?
Did you post this in the wrong topic? Does it need to be re-posted elsewhere?

Inquiring Minds Want to Know... LoL

Reactions: Ronik and GFields

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jtmech90