usb socket

bazf2001

Reaction score
hi I have a fimi x8 se drone . can anyone tell me what the usb socket on the drone body is for ?..is it to transfer footage to a pc.at the moment I am taking out the card every time I want to copy ..thanks

Reactions: Roy Rogers
From the manual.

Note:This 5 pin port is only for updating firmware, but X8 SE Drone is auto equipped with auto update function. So there is no need to use this 5 pin port.

Fimin X8SE 2020, is actually a very nice drone, with many details that are actually better than in M2P, then it has certain things that I think are better in M2P, such as that Flight mode can be controlled with a button on the Controller.

I use my Fimi for Trick flight, where it is more mobile than M2P.

M2p-Fimi (2).jpg

Flying both my M2P and my Fimi X8 at the same time,
not quite easy as both my SC to M2P and the Controller to Fimi X8 are quite large devices.

Have my special landing gear on M2p and on Fimin my pontoons for M2P that just needed
a little adjustment to fit Fimin.

I am in the process of constructing a landing gear for Fimin that is similar to the ones on my M2P.

What is special about my landing gear is that they do not come loose during flight and that the legs are about 15 cm long (6 inches).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telrush