Thank you

elsabiopr

Reaction score
My most sincere gratitud for the acceptance in this community. I am 61 y/o and have been flying drones for 2 years now. I decided to pick up the habit after my first encounter with flying one. I suffer from PTSD and flying makes me feel free and without a worry in the world. I forget of who I am when flying.

I forget of who I am when flying.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia,

There a lot of drone flyers in the Fort Worth/Dallas area. I hope you join them for flying with friend is more fun…

Once again, welcome aboard… BTW what are you flying? I am a DJI Mini 2 Pilot…

Fly Safe…

Reactions: elsabiopr
Hello E glad to see you flying and welcome to the group.
I am x mil too and have a bunch of drones. I try to fly every day but it is sometimes easier said then done as I live right outside Chicago.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia,

There a lot of drone flyers in the Fort Worth/Dallas area. I hope you join them for flying with friend is more fun…

Once again, welcome aboard… BTW what are you flying? I am a DJI Mini 2 Pilot…

Fly Safe…
Hi
I'm in Arlington, Texas and yes, I noticed that there is a great deal of flyers in DFW Area. I love flying my drone, as it works for PTSD relief. My latest is a Mini pro 4 and I love the smoothness and 360 obstacle avoidance.
Thank you and fly safe as well

Reactions: LoudThunder
I'm in Arlington, Texas. I love flying my drone, as it works for PTSD relief. My latest is a Mini pro 4 and I love the smoothness and 360 obstacle avoidance.
Thank you and fly safe as well

Reactions: LoudThunder

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Igwe3