Suggestions

fadrius

Reaction score
I'm in a bit of a quandary. I found out that the drone I had purchased (Holy Stone 720E) I will not be able to use until 2022 since 5G will not be available in my area of southern Virginia till then at the earliest, So I ask the forum collectively what they would suggest I buy drone wise in the interim. It can't be a fortune as I live on a fixed income, Can't use 5G in any way, Decent flight time, FPV and easy enough for an idiot to fly but inevitably challenging enough to keep me interested. Thank you in advance

Reactions: Mavikhan
WELCOME ABOARD!

I'm in a bit of a quandary. I found out that the drone I had purchased (Holy Stone 720E) I will not be able to use until 2022 since 5G will not be available in my area of southern Virginia till then at the earliest, So I ask the forum collectively what they would suggest I buy drone wise in the interim. It can't be a fortune as I live on a fixed income, Can't use 5G in any way, Decent flight time, FPV and easy enough for an idiot to fly but inevitably challenging enough to keep me interested. Thank you in advance
It’s not 5G cellular, it’s 5G wireless. Your phone/tablet should be able to connect to the 5G WiFi band the drone broadcasts.

Reactions: BlueAero91

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordyy