Starter FPV drone

Tediamz

Reaction score
I've been considering getting into FPV drones for a while, the idea of actually piloting a flying thing in FPV seems exciting to me and might even give me a bit of an adrenaline kick? 😄
I do like the full FPV cinematic setups with GoPros and I think this is the direction I would like to head towards.
But first, I just want to try FPV out and wanted something cheap just to give it a go, what would people recommend as a setup, or RTR? No budget but keep in mind this is just for me to get a taste.
Also, how good quality are the top spec FPV goggles/cameras when you are flying, is it actually high-definition clear? I don't want such a setup yet but I'm curious how immersive they are.

Thanks.

I have this DJI fpv and the quality is amazing and the camera is excellent on it.
Return to home is worth it as if you loose signal it will come back to you after a 10 second countdown
But remember to be legal you will need to pass your drone test and pay for a drone license which is something like $15 a year

Last edited:
I have a DJI fpv and the quality is amazing and the camera is excellent on it.
Return to home is worth it as if you loose signal it will come back to you after a 10 second countdown
But remember to be legal you will need to pass your drone test and pay for a drone license which is something like $15 a year
I also have the DJI FPV, and it is truly awesome! I've been a pilot for 40 years, and the immersive feel with the FPV let's me fell like I'm literally there on the drone, flying it.

You have to get your TRUST certificate if you don't already have it, but that's true for flying any drone. I think the registration fee is $10 for 2 years, but I don't remember for sure. It's cheap.

Go for it!

:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redelheit