Standing on the edge! Saaretuka Lighthouse, located on Saaremaa island!

dimidrone

Reaction score
The lighthouse is located on the Saaremaa island, Kuresaare peninsula and helps vessels to pass between islands. In 1954 the concrete lighthouse in height 15 m and 17 m over the sea was established, visibility 9 miles. In 1966 the lighthouse visibility was 8 miles. In 1980 the radio isotope generator of energy worked at the lighthouse. Then the generator was removed, there was no the light on the lighthouse for one year. In 1995 the automated system which worked at solar and wind energy was installed. The visibility of the lighthouse was 7 miles. In 1999 the characteristic of the light was changed: The visibility was just 6 miles. Corporation Tideland Signal Ltd, lamp ML-300.

Very nice video, @dimidrone. I still need to learn how to use the different video editing programs I have before I can make one as nice as that one with either my Phantom 3 Standard or my Hubsan Zino Standard. In the meantime, all of my videos will probably be silent.

• Love
Reactions: dimidrone
Very nice video, @dimidrone. I still need to learn how to use the different video editing programs I have before I can make one as nice as that one with either my Phantom 3 Standard or my Hubsan Zino Standard. In the meantime, all of my videos will probably be silent.
I use Adobe Premier & Adobe Effects. Tried some other but IMO those are best! Also people said DaVinci is cool, but I didn't tried it yet

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordyy