Serial number QR code faded

W1DGL

Reaction score
I recently acquired a Hubsan Zino (not Pro) and I learned that the S/N is located on a QR code sticker on the side; I located the sticker, but it's so faded that it won't scan with my QR reader; is there another way I can find out what my aircraft's serial number is?

Zino QR.jpg
I only need the S/N so that I can add it to my 'inventory' on the FAA site, even though it's not required, but also to add it to a list of my "Important and Serialized Items" so that, if stolen, I can prove to the PD that it's mine, should they ever catch the culprit.

Last edited:
UPDATE:
I was contacted by Tony, a Facebook friend in the Phoenix area and sent him the pictures of the QR codes on both the aircraft and the controller; to my surprise, he was able to 'recover' the one on the Zino, but not the controller's, so I now have the correct S/N for the aircraft, at least.
Zino QR.jpg Zino QR enhanced 2.jpg 'Recovered' QR
Oiginal picture
Serial number ended up being: ZINO SN:AAH070E10060059
I sent this in an email to Hubsan, with the hopes that they might also provide me with (based on the picture) the S/N for the controller, assuming they're 'paired numbers' from the factory.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRONEric