Second time drone owner question

Cbourbeau32

Reaction score
Hello, I owned a dji phantom 3 standard in the past. I am shopping for a new one to get back into the hobby. I read really good reviews on the hs720 and the hs720e. A general question is who owns either of these and are you happy with it? How long have you owned it? Also, what is difference between the two? Just the electronic camera stabilization?

Thanks for any replies!

WELCOME ABOARD! ?

Hello, I owned a dji phantom 3 standard in the past. I am shopping for a new one to get back into the hobby. I read really good reviews on the hs720 and the hs720e. A general question is who owns either of these and are you happy with it? How long have you owned it? Also, what is difference between the two? Just the electronic camera stabilization?

Thanks for any replies!
HS720E is newer model and E stands for electronic image stabilizer, which means this drone don't have 3 axis gimbal but image quality is very good for this price range. I just bought before christmas and like it. They have good customer service.

Reactions: Cbourbeau32
I also received my HS720E for Christmas and have to say that the drone flies well and the video quality is good enough for me. My only complaint is that I have found the specified maximum flight distance to be grossly exaggerated. Holy Stone gives a figure of 999 meters and I have yet to exceed 340 meters before return to home is triggered. I am in the process of beefing up the transmitter to try and improve this.

Reactions: Cbourbeau32

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
telrush