RUKO linking with controller

Sledge

Reaction score
A new member. I recently purchased 3 RUKO drones at a bargain. a 11, a 11 gim and a 11 pro. They all seem to be new but I cannot link the drones with their controllers. The batteries are charged, the lights come on but they will not link. is There a way to reset each of these or a computer program to make these work?

A new member. I recently purchased 3 RUKO drones at a bargain. a 11, a 11 gim and a 11 pro. They all seem to be new but I cannot link the drones with their controllers. The batteries are charged, the lights come on but they will not link. is There a way to reset each of these or a computer program to make these work?
The instructions say:
1. Switch on the drone
2. Switch on the transmitter
3. Push left stick up
4 push left stick down

There may be an issue with the pairing process. Does the controllers all look the same?

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!