Remote/Phone

cwerph

Reaction score
Sorry for the myriad of questions. This one revolves around the controller, my phone, and "Is there a better way?"

My iPhone 12 Pro keeps popping out of the holder at the top of the remote. I had to take my case off just to get it to fit at all.

I was thinking about getting an iPad Mini because of my poor eyesight. I have no idea how to situate this stuff so I can see the screen and keep everything in place.

Any advice, ideas, etc would be appreciated. If you are laughing, please do so behind my back. :cool:

I use virtual reality glasses. I connect the phone with the drone, turn on the app, turn on the VR mode in the app, put the phone into the glasses. It turns out very convenient. Everything is in front of my eyes and the sun does not interfere.VR Box.jpg

I use virtual reality glasses. I connect the phone with the drone, turn on the app, turn on the VR mode in the app, put the phone into the glasses. It turns out very convenient. Everything is in front of my eyes and the sun does not interfere.View attachment 259
got something similar - - - didn't get a remote, however. Not sure how I could use that and the drone controler.

1644457428739.png

Я не понимаю, в чем проблема? Вы не цепляете телефон к пульту, а вставляете его в шлем. Шлем на голове, пульт управления дроном в руке.

Я не понимаю, в чем проблема? Вы не цепляете телефон к пульту, а вставляете его в шлем. Шлем на голове, пульт управления дроном в руке.
You said: I don't understand what the problem is? You don't hook the phone to the remote, you insert it into the helmet. Helmet on the head, remote control of the drone in the hand.

The picture you provided shows some sort of remote control (not the drone controller).
1644511169573.png

In that picture, the remote control for the phone via Bluetooth. Never used it.

Reactions: cwerph

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordyy