Registering a DJI Spark with a Remote ID Module

two_larsens

Reaction score
Hello. So, I have, as the title implies, a DJI Spark and a Ruko R111 Remote ID module, I would like to register with the FAA so I can use it. I know I have to register the Spark and Ruko separately, but what I am not sure about is: for the Spark - do I select that it has Remote ID (meaning the module), for which I then would fill in the Remote ID number, or do I select that it hasn't, and it then is implied from the registered Ruko, that the Spark is flying with that? I hope the question makes sense and thank you for any help.

Hello. So, I have, as the title implies, a DJI Spark and a Ruko R111 Remote ID module, I would like to register with the FAA so I can use it. I know I have to register the Spark and Ruko separately, but what I am not sure about is: for the Spark - do I select that it has Remote ID (meaning the module), for which I then would fill in the Remote ID number, or do I select that it hasn't, and it then is implied from the registered Ruko, that the Spark is flying with that? I hope the question makes sense and thank you for any help.
Surely the whole point of the remote ID is that it is associated with a particular flying machine, in the same way that a license plate identifies a car. The two should be registered together

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Edsland